How to strengthen a child’s immunity
Before our eyes, the world comes to life; spring brings a lot of positive energy, but it’s also a time when our children are more susceptible to illnesses. We build our bodies’ immunity all year round, so that we can fully enjoy life, maintain good health, and feel even better. To remind ourselves of what we can do to help ourselves and our little patients, the most important steps we can take are:
1) Balance our diet according to the food pyramid;
2) Maintain increased physical activity;
3) Ensure proper sleep duration;
4) Follow personal hygiene practices;
5) Get vaccinated and follow the doctor’s recommendations.